Ad Builder Core Features
Channel partners can easily navigate to any part of the platform from the homepage.
A user-friendly experience allows channel partners to view, select and access templates they would like to customize.
Customizing a Template
Customize any part of the template based on business rules programmed into the template. A wizard steps partners through the process of updating or selecting desired customizations.
A preview window shows the customizations as they are being made.
Approval of Marketing Materials
If a brand would like to require approval of a marketing asset before it is fulfilled, the platform can be configured so partners must submit customized templates as part of the workflow.
Ad Builder Key Benefits
- Protect and enforce established brand standards and guidelines by providing channel partners with templates that are already brand compliant
- Provide value-added templates allowing channel partners to save time and resources when creating marketing materials
- Offer templates for a variety of mediums, including digital banners, direct mail, radio, video, social, newspaper, and more
- Provide channel partners with incentives to increase their marketing efforts by removing barriers to creating co-branded assets
- Restrict visibility and access to templates based on tier-based hierarchy
- Integrate print-on-demand features and functionality
- Integrate with the Channel Fusion Co-op platform to facilitate and promote use of funds and pre-approval submissions
For channel partners:
- Easily create co-branded marketing materials that already follow brand and co-op program standards
- Save money and resources by not having to pay an agency or someone else to create marketing materials
- Build ads and other marketing materials in minutes rather than hours
- Submit marketing materials directly into the pre-approval process for co-op fund reimbursement
- Send marketing materials to print directly from the platform and utilize co-op funds for payment
- Leverage Asset Library to populate imagery when creating ads and other marketing materials