The Channel Fusion Ad Builder is designed to facilitate an easy-to-use co-branding experience for brands and their channel partners. Typically, Ad Builder is used in conjunction with co-op programs to take full advantage of the platform’s features, including pre-approval submission, print-on-demand, and reimbursement of co-op funds when paying for media insertions, campaigns or marketing material production.
With Ad Builder, brands enable their channel partners to create co-branded advertisements that not only save time and resources, but also ensure adherence to established brand standards and guidelines.
Ad Builder Key Benefits
- Protect and enforce established brand standards and guidelines by providing channel partners with templates that are already brand compliant
- Provide value-added templates allowing channel partners to save time and resources when creating marketing materials
- Offer templates for a variety of mediums, including digital banners, direct mail, radio, video, social, newspaper, and more
- Provide channel partners with incentives to increase advertising by removing obstacles to creating co-branded assets
- Restrict visibility and access to templates based on tier-based hierarchy
- Integrate print-on-demand features and functionality
- Integrate with the Channel Fusion Co-op platform to facilitate and promote the use of funds and pre-approval submissions
For channel partners:
- Easily create co-branded marketing materials that already follow brand and co-op program standards
- Save money and resources by not having to pay an agency or someone else to create marketing materials
- Build ads and other marketing materials in minutes rather than hours
- Submit ads directly into the pre-approval process for co-op fund reimbursement
- Send ads to print directly from the platform and utilize co-op funds for payment
- Leverage Asset Library to populate imagery when creating ads and other marketing materials
Optimal User Experience
Channel partners can easily navigate to any part of the platform from the Ad Builder homepage. One of the key features of Ad Builder is the ability to provide channel partners with specific recommendations to support and promote a brand’s objectives. For example, if a brand wants to encourage a dealer to promote a new product, the Ad Builder can display a pop-up that shows a dealer the campaign materials that are available to drive sales of the new product.
When it comes to customizing marketing templates, Ad Builder provides a user-friendly experience that allows channel partners to view, select and access templates they would like to use and modify. Established business rules determine what a dealer can customize within a template. These business rules are programmed into the template by the Channel Fusion team. A step-by-step wizard moves partners through the process of updating or selecting desired customizations. A preview window shows the customizations as they are being made.
Once an asset is customized, it can be downloaded, edited, deleted, duplicated, e-mailed, submitted for co-op pre-approval or sent to a printing company, for example.
The Ad Builder Library allows channel partners to easily access a variety of assets, including:
- Load logos for use when customizing a template
- Add images to be used when customizing a template
- Pre-load addresses for different store locations for use when adding locations to a customized marketing asset
- Store media and print vendor contacts, for example, by saving information for repeat use when sending marketing materials
If a brand would like to require approval of a marketing asset before it is fulfilled, the Ad Builder can be configured so channel partners are required to submit customized templates. When evaluating creative, an approver can download, approve or deny the customized template. If it is denied, the channel partner will receive an email with the reason why something was denied. Channel partners are then able to update the customized template and resubmit for approval.
The Ad Builder can integrate with preferred print partners. The configurable printer integration seamlessly sends a channel partner to a printer’s application to upload creative files and mailing lists or place print and ship orders, for example. This is accomplished without an additional login, providing a complete end-to-end solution.
About Channel Fusion
For 20 years, Channel Fusion has been delivering strategy, customer experience and return on investment outcomes for brands and their channel partners with a wide variety of solutions and industry expertise. We continue to invest in the overall ecosystem of our channel marketing offering to ensure our clients can provide their channel partners with an optimal customer experience to drive results. Our core technologies and connected platform are supported by a team of customer-centric “Fusers.” Let us know if you’d like to learn more about how we deliver desired outcomes for brands and their channel partners.